[ENet-discuss] Framented packet bug ?

Benoit Germain bgermain at ubisoft.fr
Fri Dec 10 06:04:22 PST 2004

You simply have to send a single packet that requires more than 32
fragments. YMMV depending on the MTU settings, but on my machine the actual
fragment payload is 1356 bytes, so if you send a single 43K packet you'll
run into the bug. But most people will never do that I suppose.
Also note that every packet that requires fragmentation is sent reliably
regardless of the flag that was specified at packet creation.

Benoit Germain
][ Engineer
mailto:bgermain at ubisoft.fr