[ENet-discuss] enet_peer_reset() change

John Philip phip at spymac.com
Tue Aug 31 02:21:36 PDT 2004

When I am sent an ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT event, ENet has already
called enet_peer_reset() on that peer, which zeroes everything, including the
address structure. This makes it difficult to determine just WHO disconnected
from me. I could work around this by storing the address in peer.data, unless
the disconnect event is caused by a that host I tried to contact to but never
answered. In that case I don't have a chance to set peer.data.

What about changing enet_peer_reset() so it doesn't zero the address? Or
is there some other solution to this problem?

Thanks,
John
---- Introducing Spymac MailPro: http://www.spymac.com/mailpro/