[ENet-discuss] Doxygen changes checked in

Brian Hook enet-discuss@cubik.org
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:01:19 -0800

Okay, it's now officially documented.  Once the doxygen generated
output is verified as good, we can delete the .txt files in enet/,
since those were integrated into the .dox pages.

To generate the Doxygen files, just run doxygen on the root directory

$ doxygen

And it will create a set of html files in enet/docs/html.  When
possible I tried to put the tags inside the .c files instead of
cluttering the header, but in certain cases the tags had to be in the
header files.

I'm hoping that the html stuff can be used as a replacement for the
existing Web page.

If you browse through the module listing you can see what is not
documented, etc.  I went ahead and predefined some modules, including
a group "private" that has stuff that shouldn't be exported to the
user.

I'd still like to replace "extern" with a ENET_API macro so that
building a DLL is easier.

I've also checked in an MSVC 6 project file (.dsp) that builds a
static lib.

Brian