[ENet-discuss]Freshmeat announcement...

Lee Salzman lsalzman at telerama.com
Thu Jul 24 01:59:07 PDT 2003

Basically, I need help with an autoconf/automake setup that will detect
all the little platform options as well as handle the linking/compiling
on various 'nixen. The current Makefile practically makes it that you
have to write it yourself to compile on some other platform than Linux,
and even then, probably is not sufficient. Sadly, I have no idea how to
use autoconf (and have failed many attempts at learning). :/