and actually attached this time Re: [ENet-discuss] setup.py for python wrappers.

Rene Dudfield enet-discuss@lists.puremagic.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:55:37 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1214236730-1044399337=:41547

oh, and it should be run from within the base enet
dir, not the pyenet dir.

 --- Rene Dudfield <illumen@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi,

> attached is a setup.py for the python wrappers.
>
> I've tested it on debian unstable linux, and the
> tests
> run and do stuff.
>
> Not tested on windows/mac/other_nix etc.
>
> In the setup.py file is a link to the distutils
> documentation.  It should be pretty easy to modify
> get working in windows etc.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com
--0-1214236730-1044399337=:41547
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--0-1214236730-1044399337=:41547--