[ENet-discuss] enet.lib link error

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Tue Aug 12 22:26:14 PDT 2003

For some reason the enet.dsp in the .tar.gz is not recognized as a
legitimate .dsp file.  That's one major problem right there -- DSP
files are text, so it shouldn't be something like -kb missing on cvs
add.

That said, I just checked in an updated version that seems to be
correct and okay.  It definitely compiles and links correctly for me
using an ANSI C and an ANSI C++ caller.

You MUST make sure to go to Project | Dependencies, select the project
for EXE, and mark 'enet' as a dependency!!  If you don't do this, it
won't link against enet.lib.

Brian