[ENet-discuss] RE: Linker Errors

Brad Monahan xbradx_00 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:48:17 PDT 2003

>Have you tried retrieving the latest version of the static lib DSP
>from CVS, including it, and building with that (and make sure your EXE
>is marked dependent on it!)?  Failing that, I assume you made sure to
>include win32.c in your project?

It was as simple of a problem as I thought it was. I had to include win32.h.
I didn't know I had to though. On the installation text, it says either
include the source files in your project, #include <enet.h> or build as a
static lib and #include <enet.h>, but it doesn't mention anything about
including win32.h. Maybe you could mention something about that in the text
just in case anybody else has a similar problem. Thanks for the help and
prompt on this simple problem though. I appreciate it.

-Brad